At long last site work has begun at Westchester Square on Central Ave. in Hartsdale. The store shall increase in size from 8,000 sf to 12,000 sf. The store is open for business while the expansion is underway. Thaks for your patience.
Aries Deitch & Endelson Lisitings Available For Free
To better serve our prospective clients we are now listing on Quantum Listing. No membership is required to view retail properties in Westchester, Lower Hudson Valley and southern Fairfield County. Attachments can be downloaded and many other services are provided. Listings are still available on CoStar for their members.
Jersey Mike’s Opens in Hartsdale
Jersey Mike’s opens at Westchester Westchester Square 215-299 N. Central Park Avenue, Hartsdale, NY 10530. This 2,000sf national sandwich chain opened in Fall 2019 Marty Deitch and Barry Endelson represented the Landlord and Tenant.
La Scarpe Fine Italian Shoe Outlet Coming to Westchester Sq.
At Westchester Square 215-299 N. Central Park Avenue, Hartsdale, NY 10530. 1,500 sq. ft. has been leased to Angel’s Sportswear for a women’s shoe store. Marty Deitch, Ex. V.P., of AD&E represented the Landlord and Tenant. Westchester Sq. is approved for an expansion of Trader Joe’s and a 6,000 sf new urgent care building to be built north of Best Buy. 2,000 sf nest to Urgent Care is available for lease to non-food tenants.
1,825 sq. ft. leased at Ardsley Mall
Feline Veterinary Medical Center has leased 1,825 sf at 715 Saw Mill River Rd, Ardsley, NY. This is Westchester’s first veterinary office specializing in cat’s. It shall open summer of 2018. Julian Aronin and Marty Deitch of AD&E represented the tenant and landlord.
New Stores coming soon to Central Ave.
- Ivy Rehab a chain of 98 Physical Therapy Centers has leased 3,000 sf. and Cameron Seafood leased 5,300 sf. formerly Hurricane Wings at Hartsdale Plaza, 149 S. Central Ave, Hartsdale.
- other vacant stores in Hartsdale and Scarsdale have been leased and are in the permit process.
Notable Recent Deals.
- DeCicco & Sons Family Market. and Larchmont Drugs. Larchmont, NY 18,000 sf
- Grocery chain 65,000 sf.
- Hyundai dealership, Hartsdale, NY 16,800 sf.
- Crunch Fitness, Port Chester, NY 18,000 sf
- Fitness leases in Scarsdale, Hartsdale and Mamaroneck.
- Catering hall sale, South Salem, NY
- Bank branch building sold to to Burger King, Mt. Vernon, NY.
- Popeye’s restaurant, New Rochelle, NY.
- Destination DXL, Scarsdale, NY
- Several upscale restaurants in Hartsdale, NY
- Asian Hibachi and Sushi chain multiple deals.
- Sale of 7-store retail strip, Mt. Vernon, NY
- 151 Mamaroneck Ave, Mamaroneck NY. CKO Kickboxing.
- 2081 Boston Post Rd, Larchmont, NY. One River School of Art & Design and iDesign Group
Mamaroneck Plaza adds Weight Watchers
Weight Watchers moved back to 620 E. Boston Post Rd after many years. The new space is approx.. 2,000 sf. Barry Endelson and Alan Zuckerman were the brokers. The center is anchored by Sedona Taphouse.
Weight Watchers leased 2,000 sf at 620 E. Boston Post Rd, Mamaroneck, NY. Barry Endelson and Alan Zuckerman were the brokers. Sedona Taphouse is the anchor tenant.